Thursday 12 November 2015

THE CONGREGATIONAL SONG….




My shivering hands should have done justice to tis mandate but my busy eyes have shared the severity of “meticulousity” each can pay. My weekend escapade doesn’t end until its Sunday where all I do is direct observation of my subject in their natural habitat or do I say spiritual habitat.
As the music faded and the message began every member began to pick up their hobbies or do I say boredom retractors, the pretty lady on my left in a pink dress and flexible hat which I couldn’t take my eye off because it was sitting on a very hot body and I was hoping it doesn’t melt…..i was just too caring. I watched her pick up her mobile device to chat after all talking is also the pastor’s hobby let’s all fulfill desire jare…  if he is enjoying himself why shouldn’t i?
I thought she was unserious until I saw these categories of young men were sleeping as soon as the minister said praise the lord! What could they be dreaming about? Heaven? Hell no. it’s not holy to sleep in church but if they are dreaming of hell they should be sweating na!!!
Pondering on that led me to this talkatives just as the minister didn’t apply his break pad, they didn’t also apply theirs in their gist.   Ehmmm ehm I won’t forget this busy body ushers they are also annoying mehn.. they won’t want you to sleep in your father’s house, if you sleep the will talk, if you concentrate too much they want to come and see if you are not sleeping, if you bring out your mobile phone they are with you abeg bro when do you get to listen to pastor sef?
I am sure the sister beside me thinks I am seriously jotting the pastors teachings…but hell no , the last category  is the ME category that sees everything and is writing and didn’t even know when pastor said bro David what did I just say? If truly I was writing it how come I don’t know?
Well that’s the congregation for you oooo as our faces are different so is our receptors to sermons. I would have said came to hunt for chicks and dudes in my church but you stand a better chance in the military barracks than my church!!!!
The pastor just said lets share the grace!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Don_Dave…

No comments:

Post a Comment